Blue Mountains Scenic day Tour
Departure from Sydney. First you will explore Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Australia’s largest collections of native animals and bird life. Here you can hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and cuddle up to a koala and have your photo taken for free.
The journey continues towards the Echo Point, where you will enjoy splendid views of Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters and stroll through world heritage listed wilderness and rainforest.
Here you can, at your own expenses, ride the world’s steepest incline Railway Ride at Scenic World, enjoy unique views from the Scenic Cableway Ride of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mount Solitary and Katoomba Falls and walk on air on the Skyway Ride.
On the return you will enjoy a relaxing River Cruise along Parramatta River to Darling Harbour or circular Quay and enjoy the skyline from the water.
If you only have time for one trip, THIS IS IT!
Child: from AUD $125
- Daily courtesy hotel pick-ups in CBD area
- Tour includes a visit to an Interactive Wildlife Park to meet Australia's unique collection of native animals
- Free souvenir koala
- Walk amongst and feed kangaroos and wallabies in the interactive kangaroo walk through area
- Learn about aboriginal customs
- A 2-course lunch is included
- Walk along the Boardwalk under the ancient rainforest canopy
- See the Three Sisters rock formation
- Ride on the Scenic Cableway, Scenic Railway and Skyway.
- River Cruise Included