4 Days Rock the Centre (Yulara to Yulara)
Tour Departures: Saturday 5th December 2020
What’s NOT included
- 3 Night / 4 Day Uluru Adventure Tour
- 2 Nights in Permanent, Furnished Tented Camp (with shared facilities)
- 1 Night in a multishare room dorm accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners (see itinerary for more details)
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Maruku Arts Cultural Experience
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- English Speaking Guide
- All-Terrain Vehicle
DAY1: KATA TJIUTA & ULURU (AYERS ROCK)
Meet your leader and fellow travellers at the Ayers Rock airport.
This afternoon explores the 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. Get up close to this ancient geological formation during a hike.
As evening begins, enjoy some tasty snacks as the sun sets over Uluru casting incredible colours. The perfect end to a remarkable day is awaiting you back at camp, as you enjoy a delicious spread of food with your group. If the weather permits, sit outside under the stars.
Note: Total driving time today is about 5.5 hours (approximately 450 km)
Total walking time will be approximately 2–3 hours, depending on which option you choose in the afternoon.
Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
DAY2: ULURU SUNRISE
An early start this morning is rewarded with an Uluru sunrise. While the morning is fresh, enjoy a walk around the base of the rock, gaining insights into the land and the local Mala people on an interpretive cultural walk with an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide.
Once you’ve had lunch, perhaps purchase some art and craft of the First Peoples of Australia, at the Uluru Cultural Centre.
Travel onto the exclusive campsite within Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon), where the group will eat and sleep for the night. You can choose to sleep in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in one of the permanent tents
Note: Total driving time today is around 4 hours.
Total walking time is approximately 2.5 hours
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Tours Included:Uluru Cultural Centre & Maruku Arts Cultural Experience
DAY3: KINGS CANYON – ALICE SPRINGS
The main attraction of Watarrka is undoubtedly Kings Canyon – a humungous gorge enclosed by sheer rock walls hundreds of metres high. Offering a welcome escape from the dry desert heat, this site’s deep gullies and hidden rockpools provide shelter to more than 600 species of native plants and animals. Your guide will point these out on a guided trek that takes in the canyon’s most famous sites – the Lost City, Garden of Eden, Amphitheatre and North and South Walls.
After lunch, rest, and back to Alice for farewells
Note: Total driving time today is around 6 hours (approximately 500 km).
Total walking time is approximately 3 hours
Meals Included:Breakfast, Lunch
Tours Included: Kings Canyon Rim Walk
DAY4: ALICE SPRINGS – YULARA (AYQ)
Early morning pick up and drive back to Yulara for your onward travel, stopping at Erldunda Roadhouse for breakfast (optional) along the way.
Note: Total driving time today is about 5.5 hours (approximately 450 km
There are no meals included on this day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sleeping bag (this tour requires a sleeping bag)
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Internal flights- Please do not book flights departing before 1pm (contact us to book your flight)
- Other Personal Expenses
Adventure Tours Australia Booking Conditions
Cancellation by the Customer
- Minimum Age: 8 Years
- Maximum Group Size: 24
- Tour Starts & Ends in Yulara (Ayers Rock)
- Solo Travellers will be Accommodated in a Shared Tent with a Traveller of the Same Gender
- 2 Adults Travelling Together are Accommodated in a Private Tent
- Please See Itinerary for Detailed Day to Day Tour Information
- For the Kings Canyon Rim Walk, it is a Requirement That You Have a Minimum of 3 Litres of Water with You. Please Consider Bringing Your Own Refillable Water Bottles.
Cancellation by Adventure Tours Australia (ATA)
- 30 days or more prior to departure, we will hold the deposit on credit (for an indefinite period)
- 29 days or fewer prior to departure, we will retain 50% of monies paid and hold 50% in credit (for an indefinite period)
- If you have flu/COVID conditions, supported by a medical certificate, we will hold 100% of monies paid on credit (for an indefinite period).
More information please check the ATA website
Travel Australia Centre Booking Conditions
We can help you cancel a booking for a refund, subject to the supplier's terms and conditions.
The TAC cancellation fee will be waived for bookings where:
- ATA cancels due to reasons other than a force majeure event: customer gets a full refund.
- ATA cancels due to a force majeure event: customer gets a 110% credit to use for a future trip or a refund less unrecoverable cost.
Travel Australia centre cancellation fee may apply for bookings outside of these conditions.
We strongly recommend Travel Insurance. Be covered for cancellations and travel emergencies.
Pre-Travel requirements for travellers to enter NT
- If the supplier has cancelled their service, OR
- Supplier has updated their Coronavirus cancellation terms and conditions to include your departure date,
All people travelling to the Northern Territory must complete the border entry form.
See https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine for more information and form